Full 1

Our helpful and friendly staff are waiting to hear from you. Please let us know how we can help.

Generally, foreign nationals who want to study in Canada for more than 6 months are required to apply for a study permit before coming to Canada online or through a Visa Application Center.
Depend on your country on nationality, you may need an eTA or a visa (TRV) in addition to the study permit.
Your eTA or visa will be issued to you at the same time as your initial study permit. You do not need to apply separately or to pay an additional fee.
US citizens are exempt from eTA and visa requirements. 
If you’re moving to post-secondary school and want to be able to work while you study, you must apply to change the conditions of your study permit. There is a fee to make this change. To do this, you’ll need to apply for a new study permit from within Canada.
If you are a full-time student in a degree program with a valid study permit, you are eligible to work on - campus or off - campus without a work permit, if you meet certain criteria.
If you are a co-op student and work is a required part of your program, you have to apply for  co-op work permit and obtain it before your work term starts.
Processing times is subject to change. It indicates the number of calendar days it takes IRCC to process a complete application.
You are responsible for keeping track of the expiry dates of your passport, study and work permits and other legal documents. You should never let your study permit expire.  
You have to apply from inside Canada to extend your permit at least 3 months before the expiry date. 
If your study permit is expiring because your passport is expiring, you have to renew your passport first by contacting the closet consulate or embassy of your country.
Please note that study permit is not a travel document. Depending on your citizenship, you may need an eTA or a visa in addition to the study permit to return to Canada.
Valid study permit holders can apply online for Visa from inside Canada (recommended) well in advance before they make plans to travel out of Canada or from outside Canada before they return to Canada.  
Those who are required to have an eTA to return to Canada. Your eTA is linked to your passport and is valid for up to five years or until your passport expires (whichever comes first). Check whether you have a valid eTA before returning to Canada. You can apply for eTA online.
If you are completing a degree program, you are eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) when you apply within three months from completing the requirements of your program with a valid study permit.
Please note that PGWP is a one-time opportunity and you can apply for it only once regardless of number of degree programs you have completed in Canada.
PGWP is not a travel document. Depending on your citizenship, you may need an eTA or a visa in addition to the PGWP to return to Canada.