Full 1


At ISIC we work with certified Canadian immigration advisors to ensure that our students, visitors or potential permanent residents always have the best consultancy while they apply for the right visa or study or work permit with Immigration Canada.



Individuals who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada may require a visa to enter Canada. A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office and among these, we have:

eTA Electronic Travel Authorization (some countries)
Transit Visa
Single entry visa
Work visa
Study Visa
** The Study Permit is essential to study in Canada, no matter how long you decide to study.

The academic programs that we offer in some institutions have a work component, which generates a work permit once you arrive in Canada and it can include your internship as well.



Foreign citizens must obtain a visa to travel to Canada, however, you will also need a transit visa to travel through Canada without stop or visit. This visa is compulsory even if the traveler will be in Canada for less than 48 hours. There is no fee for a transit visa.


Allows the traveler to enter to Canada only once during the period of validity of the visa; may issued up to six months before the expected date of travel; should have a maturity date of at least one month after the expected date of arrival in Canada.


If your school asked you to take some courses before they accept you into the main program (conditional acceptance), we will only issue your study permit for the duration of these courses. When you are accepted into the main program you can request to extend your stay as a student while in Canada.


Express Entry - Immigrate as a skilled worker including the Canadian Experienced Class.
Family Class.
Provincial Nominees.
Skilled workers selected by Quebec.
Immigrate providing care for children, the elderly or people with medical needs, or working as a resident caregiver.
Start Up - Visa.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot.
Visa for rural and northern pilot program.
Visa for agri-food pilot.
Permanent residence path for health workers.