“Canada’s leading language school”
Founded in 1969, Hansa Language Centre is one of the largest and most established language schools in Canada. Hansa offers a huge variety of English classes, a flexible schedule, and a long list of trips, excursions, sports and social activities. We also offer teacher training programs as well as a number of foreign language programs for Canadians, such as French, Spanish, German and Mandarin.
ESL students can study more than twenty different subjects at twelve levels, from absolute beginner with no English language skills to extremely advanced level classes that prepare students for TOEFL and IELTS exams. At Hansa, you are placed in classes perfect for your needs, but the flexible schedule allows you to raise or lower your level or change subjects simply by discussing it with a student counsellor.
Hansa’s counsellors will help you with your university or visa applications, with accommodation, with choosing the right level and subjects for your study program, and with just about anything else.
Enjoy learning languages at Hansa Language Centre, Canada’s leading language school.
TOP 10 REASONS FOR CHOOSING HANSA
- TEACHERS – Excellent, qualified teachers
- FLEXIBLE PROGRAMS – Students can study what they need with Hansa’s Flexible Learning System
- SMALL CLASSES – An average of 6 – 8 students per class
- RESULTS – Hansa students consistently outscore other language students on TOEFL, TOEIC and IELTS exams
- EDUCATIONAL PATHWAYS – Hansa has liaisons with over a dozen Canadian high schools, colleges, and universities as well as scholarship opportunities
- MEMORIES – Hansa is a fun and friendly school
- LOCATION – Both campuses are conveniently located in midtown Toronto, steps from Eglinton subway station
- ACTIVITIES – Awesome trips & daily activities
- ACCREDITATION – Hansa is recognized by Languages Canada. Our students are eligible for student visa authorization.
- CAPACITY – Hansa has a capacity for 1500 students.
Click on the image for more information